Supporting the Contemporary Art Society as a corporate patron ensures that significant works of contemporary art continue to enter public collections across the country, from Plymouth to Orkney, where they will be enjoyed by millions. No other organisation plays this vital role nationally.
Contemporary art connects people to the great conversations of the day; it turns museums into ‘engines of thinking’, developing the innovative and creative thinkers for which the UK is so admired.
The Contemporary Art Society is uniquely placed to offer highly desirable VIP access to the world of private galleries and contemporary artists in London and beyond. One hundred years of purchasing work by the greatest artists of the age has developed unrivalled relationships to the commercial gallery sector which in 2015 is one of the UK’s most successful, fast growing and exclusive business areas.
Make a direct connection to the innovation and creativity of London’s internationally renowned art scene. With a menu of events and activities that can be tailored to the individual client – whether their priorities are for Corporate Entertaining or Branding opportunities – the Contemporary Art Society has the expertise to deliver a range of effective and bespoke services that will help corporates stand out from the crowd, whilst leaving a permanent and visible legacy for future generations in the museums and galleries of the UK.
Benefits of Corporate Patronage
An annual fee offers the following benefits:
- Priority booking for Artist Table Fundraiser Dinners
- 6 x invitations to the Great Works Fund presentation
- 2 x places on the Contemporary Art Society VIP programme at Frieze London
Corporate patronage will be acknowledged by the Contemporary Art Society in the following:
- On our website
- On the sponsor board at Central Street
- In the annual Acquisitions publication
Over and above this, a menu of other services is offered to cater to different priorities. For example:
- Breakfast or evening reception at corporate HQ with a talk from the Contemporary Art Society Director
- Bespoke Contemporary Art Society tour of London commercial galleries for corporate group (including vehicle hire, specialist guide and lunch)
Other opportunities for corporate patrons could include:
- Reception for clients or staff at a central London commercial gallery
- Named purchase prize for museum acquisitions
- Support and name traineeships for recent graduates
The corporate offer is designed in partnership, to reflect different corporate priorities. Corporate patrons can select different elements to build a bespoke Corporate Patronage to fit their specific requirements, whether those are for one-off events, year-long programmes, or longer relationships with the Contemporary Art Society.
For more information, Contact:
Dida Tait, Head of Development and External Relations
Telephone: +44 (0)20 7017 8414
Thank you to our Corporate Patrons
Thank you to our corporate supporters