We are delighted to announce several changes to Membership of the Contemporary Art Society.
You can now join the Contemporary Art Society as a Subscriber for free to receive the following benefits:
– Monthly CAS Recommends, which highlight ten unmissable public and non-profit exhibitions in London and beyond
– Weekly Director’s Choice, which reviews an outstanding commercial exhibition in London
– Access to the Contemporary Art Society programme of artist studio visits, exhibition tours, seminars and courses on a ‘pay-as-you-go’ basis
For the sake of clarity Blood Membership will now become Membership.
Membership is £50 annually and includes the following benefits:
– All the benefits of being a Subscriber
– Invitation to a programme of at least ten evening and weekend events per year
– Access to the Contemporary Art Society programme of artist studio visits, exhibition tours, seminars and courses
– VIP and complimentary art fair passes
– Discounts on limited edition artworks and publications
– Invitation to the Contemporary Art Society Annual Award Reception
Collector Membership will remain the same at £275 annually and includes the following benefits:
– All the benefits of London Membership
– Double invitations to six Private Collections per year
– Double invitations to three special Collector events per year
We also now offer Joint London Membership (£75 annually) and Joint Collector Membership (£400 annually) for two named Members at the same address.