Seminal works by the celebrated British sculptor Anish Kapoor will go on show across the grounds and interiors of Houghton Hall from the end of the month, spanning the whole of his 40 year career.
In London, artists including Tacita Dean, Peter Doig, Anya Gallaccio, William Kentridge, Steve McQueen, Giuseppe Penone, Ugo Rondinone and George Shaw explore our relationship with trees and forests at the Hayward Gallery.
Around the UK:
- The Printed Line, The Beaney House of Art & Knowledge, Canterbury, 7 March – 26 April 2020
- John Hitchens: Aspects of Landscape, Southampton City Art Gallery, 13 March – 27 June 2020
- Abel Rodríguez, BALTIC Centre for Contemporary Art, Tyneside, 14 March – 28 June 2020
- An Outbreak of Talent: Bawden, Marx, Ravilious and their Contemporaries, Pallant House Gallery, Chichester, from 14 March 2020
- Imran Perretta: the destructors, BALTIC Centre for Contemporary Art, 14 March – 28 June 2020
- Mel Brimfield: From This World, To That Which Is To Come, Chapter, Cardiff, 21 March – 10 May 2020
- Anish Kapoor at Houghton Hall, Norfolk, 29 March to 27 September 2020
- Among the Trees, Hayward Gallery, 4 March – 17 May 2020
- Cao Fei: Blueprints, Serpentine Gallery, 4 March 2020 – 17 May 2020
- Andy Warhol, Tate Modern, 12 March – 6 September 2020
- Cecil Beaton’s Bright Young Things, National Portrait Gallery, 12 March – 7 June 2020
- Gauguin and the Impressionists: Masterpieces from the Ordrupgaard Collection, Royal Academy of Arts, 29 March – 14 June 2020