This is an introductory patronage for an annual donation. Benefits include:
- Access to a programme of exclusive contemporary art events and visits designed specifically for Young Patrons
- Exclusive Frieze programme with invitation to the VIP ‘Conversations on Collecting’ talk and curator-led tour of emerging galleries
- Artist talks
- Gallery tours and behind-the-scenes museum visits
- Private Collection visits
- Weekly selection of current art shows and Patrons e-bulletins with all our latest news and developments in the field
- Invitations to join tailor-made trips to experience contemporary art in the UK and internationally
- Invitation to our Great Works reception
- Invitations to fundraising events including the Artist’s Table
- Acknowledgement on our website and benefactor wall
- Access to our library at 59 Central Street
- Accreditation on our website and benefactor wall
*Young Patrons are entitled to bring a guest to all events
To become a Young Patron simply enter your name below and click continue to make a secure online payment via PayPal. If you don’t have a PayPal account you will still be able to pay using a credit or debit card. Alternatively please download and return the payment form below:
Alternative Payment Options
If you would prefer to make payment by credit / debit card or BACS without using Pay Pal please call us on 020 7017 8401.
If you would like to pay by Direct Debit please download the payment form above or email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a hard copy in the post.
You can also pay by cheque. Please make payable to Contemporary Art Society and post to: Membership, Contemporary Art Society, 59 Central Street, London EC1V 3AF.