CAS Young Patrons play an important role in the organisation as the next generation of socially conscious art lovers.
Through a programme of exclusive events with our Gold & Silver Patrons, as well as bespoke social and networking opportunities with our Young Patrons, membership aims to strengthen and nurture interests and introduce members to likeminded individuals across the contemporary art spectrum.
To join the CAS Young Patrons or to find out more, please contact Ruth Piper, Senior Manager, Patrons & Development:
020 7017 8413
CAS Young Patrons have access to a programme of exclusive contemporary art events and opportunities, including:
- VIP pass and access to our two-day bespoke Patrons’ programme around Frieze, including Director-led tours and visits to private collections and galleries
- Exclusive artist studio visits (recent visits include Vicken Parsons, Emma Hart, Athena Papadopoulos, Rebecca Ackroyd and Than Hussein Clark)
- Artist talks (recent speakers include Dineo Seshee Bopape and Aliza Nisenbaum)
- Gallery tours and behind-the-scenes museum visits (recent visits include Bold Tendencies)
- VIP passes for international art fairs including 1-54, ARCO, Art Basel, Art Dubai, FIAC, Frieze, and Photo London
- Weekly selection of current art shows and Patrons e-bulletins with all our latest news and developments in the field
- Invitations to fundraising events including the Artist’s Table
- Acknowledgement on our website and benefactor wall
- Access to our library at 59 Central Street