This is an introductory patronage for an annual donation. Benefits include:
- Access to a Young Patrons programme of artist talks, artist studio visits, and contemporary art specialist panel discussions.
- Exclusive ‘How to Collect’ talk and private Frieze tour of emerging galleries
- Art mornings and gallery tours
- Private Collection visits
- Weekly Director’s picks of current art shows
- Invitation to a Young Patrons international weekend trip
- Opportunity to purchase tickets for the Artist’s Table studio dinners
- Access to our library at 59 Central Street
- Accreditation on our website and benefactor wall
To become a Young Patron simply enter your name below and click continue to make a secure online payment via PayPal. If you don’t have a PayPal account you will still be able to pay using a credit or debit card. Alternatively please download and return the payment form below:
Alternative Payment Options
If you would prefer to make payment by credit / debit card or BACS without using Pay Pal please call us on 020 7017 8401.
If you would like to pay by Direct Debit please download the payment form above or email email@example.com to receive a hard copy in the post.
You can also pay by cheque. Please make payable to Contemporary Art Society and post to: Membership, Contemporary Art Society, 59 Central Street, London EC1V 3AF.