Young Patronage is an introductory and engaging patronage, offering a taste of the varied, eclectic programme of events available to Contemporary Art Society Patrons.
- Access to a programme of exclusive contemporary art events and visits
- VIP pass and access to our two-day bespoke Patrons’ programme around Frieze, including Director-led tours and visits to private collections and galleries
- Exclusive artist studio visits (recent visits include Vicken Parsons, Emma Hart, Athena Papadopoulos, Rebecca Ackroyd and Than Hussein Clark)
- Artist talks (recent speakers include Dineo Seshee Bopape and Aliza Nisenbaum)
- Gallery tours and behind-the-scenes museum visits (recent visits include Bold Tendencies)
- VIP passes for international art fairs including 1-54, ARCO, Art Basel, Art Dubai, FIAC, Frieze, and Photo London
- Weekly selection of current art shows and Patrons e-bulletins with all our latest news and developments in the field
- Invitations to fundraising events including the Artist’s Table
- Acknowledgement on our website and benefactor wall
- Access to our library at 59 Central Street
*Young Patrons are entitled to bring a guest to all events
To become a Young Patron simply enter your name below and click continue to make a secure online payment via PayPal. If you don’t have a PayPal account you will still be able to pay using a credit or debit card. Alternatively please download and return the payment form below:
Alternative Payment Options
If you would prefer to make payment by credit / debit card or BACS without using Pay Pal please call us on 020 7017 8401.
If you would like to pay by Direct Debit please download the payment form above or email email@example.com to receive a hard copy in the post.
You can also pay by cheque. Please make payable to Contemporary Art Society and post to: Membership, Contemporary Art Society, 59 Central Street, London EC1V 3AF.