Contemporaries Circle Patronage is the highest level of patronage and philanthropic support, where Patrons receive a range of bespoke benefits in return for an annual donation of £5,000. Contemporaries Circle Patrons support the critical mission of the Contemporary Art Society and enjoy some very special benefits.
Bespoke benefits include:
- Exclusive Studio visits with internationally recognised artist (recent visits have included Glenn Brown and Damien Hirst)
- A specially curated Artist Day (recent Artist Days have included visiting A House for Essex with Grayson Perry)
- Specially designed trip for higher level Patrons
- All the benefits of Collections Patronage as below
Collections Patrons benefits include:
- Invitation to our Annual Acquisitions Collections Patrons Dinner
- Exclusive artist studio visits
- VIP pass and access to our Patrons programme around Frieze, including Director-led tours and visits to private collections and galleries
- VIP passes to international art fairs including Art Basel Miami, Art Dubai and Art Basel
- Invitations to private collection visits
- Invitations to join tailor-made Director- led trips abroad to look at contemporary art, with priority booking on all Patrons trips
- Priority booking for all Contemporary Art Society talks, events and displays across the country, including artist talks, specialist seminars and collection visits
- Opportunity to purchase priority tickets to our Artist’s Tables
- Priority to purchase Contemporary Art Society limited edition prints
- Patrons e-bulletins with all our latest news and developments in the field, and access to specialist online content including film recordings and collecting resources
- Access to our Art Library at 59 Central Street
* Contemporaries Circle Patrons are entitled to bring a guest to all events
To become a Contemporaries Circle Patron simply enter your name below and click continue to make a secure online payment via PayPal. If you don’t have a PayPal account you will still be able to pay using a credit or debit card. Alternatively please download and return the payment form below:
Alternative Payment Options
If you would prefer to make payment by credit / debit card or BACS without using Pay Pal please call us on 020 7017 8401.
If you would like to pay by Direct Debit please download the payment form above or email email@example.com to receive a hard copy in the post.
You can also pay by cheque. Please make payable to Contemporary Art Society and post to: Membership, Contemporary Art Society, 59 Central Street, London EC1V 3AF.