Gold Patronage is a higher level of patronage and philanthropic support. Gold Patrons support the critical mission of the Contemporary Art Society and enjoy some very special bespoke benefits. These include invitations to exclusive studio visits and curated days with internationally recognised artists, specially designed international trips and all the benefits of Silver Patronage.
Bespoke benefits include:
- Exclusive Studio visits with internationally recognised artists (recent visits have included Phyllida Barlow and Damien Hirst)
- A specially curated Artist Day (recent Artist Days have included visiting A House for Essex with Grayson Perry and visiting Charles Avery to his home on the island of Mull, Scotland)
- Invitation to a specially designed international studio visits for higher level Patrons (forthcoming visits include an exclusive artist studio visit with Philippe Parreno, Paris)
- All the benefits of Silver Patronage as below
Silver Patrons benefits include:
- Exclusive artist studio visits
- Invitation to our Contemporary Art Society Patrons Annual Acquisitions Dinner
- VIP pass and access to our bespoke two-day Frieze VIP programme, including Director-led tours and visits to private collections and galleries
- VIP passes to international art fairs including Art Basel Miami, Art Dubai, Art Basel, FIAC and abc Berlin
- Invitations to artist’s talks and behind-the-scenes museum and gallery visits
- Invitations to private collection visits
- Invitations to join tailor-made Director-led trips abroad to view contemporary art, with priority booking on all Patrons trips
- Opportunity to purchase priority tickets to our Artist’s Table studio dinners
- Weekly selection of current art shows and Patrons e-bulletins with all our latest news and developments in the field
- Invitation to our Great Works reception
- Access to our Art Library at 59 Central Street
- Acknowledgement on our website and benefactor wall
* Gold Patrons are entitled to bring a guest to all events
To become a Gold Patron simply enter your name below and click continue to make a secure online payment via PayPal. If you don’t have a PayPal account you will still be able to pay using a credit or debit card. Alternatively please download and return the payment form below:
Alternative Payment Options
If you would prefer to make payment by credit / debit card or BACS without using Pay Pal please call us on 020 7017 8401.
If you would like to pay by Direct Debit please download the payment form above or email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a hard copy in the post.
You can also pay by cheque. Please make payable to Contemporary Art Society and post to: Membership, Contemporary Art Society, 59 Central Street, London EC1V 3AF.