Gold Patronage is a higher level of patronage and philanthropic support. Gold Patrons support the critical mission of the Contemporary Art Society and enjoy some very special bespoke benefits. These include invitations to exclusive studio visits and curated days with internationally recognised artists, specially designed international trips and all the benefits of Silver Patronage.
Bespoke benefits include:
- Exclusive studio visits with internationally recognised artists (recent visits have included Glenn Brown, Damien Hirst, Phyllida Barlow, Jake Chapman and Christopher Le Brun)
- Unique experiences with internationally recognised artists (recent opportunities have included a studio lunch with Bridget Riley catered by Mark Hix, a visit to the Palace of Westminster with official election artist Cornelia Parker, and a tour of AB Fine Art Foundry with Gillian Wearing to view the creation of her statue for Parliament Square)
- Invitation to a specially designed international/regional visit for higher level Patrons, such as visiting the home of Charles Avery on island of Mull, Scotland
Silver Patrons benefits include:
- Access to a programme of exclusive contemporary art events and visits
- VIP pass and access to our two-day bespoke Patrons’ programme around Frieze, including Director-led tours and visits to private collections and galleries
- Exclusive artist studio visits (recent visits include Christina Mackie, Michael Armitage, Emma Hart and Athena Papadopoulos)
- Invitations to artist-led exhibition walk-throughs & talks
- Invitations to private collection visits (recent visits include the collection of Vanessa Branson)
- Invitations to regional visits (recent visits include a tour of Houghton Hall with artist Richard Long, Somerset & Wiltshire for Hauser & Wirth and a private collection visit, and an artist studio day in Margate)
- Invitation to our Annual Acquisitions Dinner in the Summer
- Invitations to join tailor-made luxury trips abroad to look at contemporary art internationally (recent trips have included the Venice Biennale and Beijing & Shaghai)
- VIP passes for international art fairs including Art Basel, Art Dubai, FIAC, Frieze, and Photo London
- Patrons e-bulletins with all our latest news and developments in the field
- Invitations to fundraising events including the Artist’s Table
- Acknowledgement on our website and benefactor wall
- Access to our library at 59 Central Street
* Gold Patrons may bring a guest to all events
To become a Gold Patron simply enter your name below and click continue to make a secure online payment via PayPal. If you don’t have a PayPal account you will still be able to pay using a credit or debit card. Alternatively please download and return the payment form below:
Alternative Payment Options
If you would prefer to make payment by credit / debit card or BACS without using Pay Pal please contact Ruth Piper, Senior Manager, Patrons & Development, on 020 7017 8413 or by email email@example.com.
If you would like to pay by Direct Debit please download the payment form above or email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a hard copy in the post.
You can also pay by cheque. Please make payable to Contemporary Art Society and post to: Membership, Contemporary Art Society, 59 Central Street, London EC1V 3AF.