Silver Patrons make an important contribution to our charitable mission. In recognition of this philanthropic support, Silver Patrons are close to the mission of the organisation and receive invitations to artist studio visits, a two-day bespoke Frieze VIP programme and our Contemporary Art Society Patrons Annual Acquisitions Dinner, in addition to further benefits.
- Exclusive artist studio visits
- Invitation to our Contemporary Art Society Patrons Annual Acquisitions Dinner
- VIP pass and access to our bespoke two-day Frieze VIP programme, including Director-led tours and visits to private collections and galleries
- VIP passes to international art fairs including Art Basel Miami, Art Dubai, Art Basel, FIAC and abc Berlin
- Invitations to artist’s talks and behind-the-scenes museum and gallery visits
- Invitations to private collection visits
- Invitations to join tailor-made Director-led trips abroad to view contemporary art, with priority booking on all Patrons trips
- Opportunity to purchase priority tickets to our Artist’s Table studio dinners
- Weekly selection of current art shows and Patrons e-bulletins with all our latest news and developments in the field
- Invitation to our Great Works reception
- Access to our Art Library at 59 Central Street
- Acknowledgement on our website and benefactor wall
* Silver Patrons are entitled to bring a guest to all events
To become a Silver Patron simply enter your name below and click continue to make a secure online payment via PayPal. If you don’t have a PayPal account you will still be able to pay using a credit or debit card. Alternatively please download and return the payment form below:
Alternative Payment Options
If you would prefer to make payment by credit / debit card or BACS without using Pay Pal please call us on 020 7017 8401.
If you would like to pay by Direct Debit please download the payment form above or email email@example.com to receive a hard copy in the post.
You can also pay by cheque. Please make payable to Contemporary Art Society and post to: Membership, Contemporary Art Society, 59 Central Street, London EC1V 3AF.