Silver Patrons make an important contribution to our charitable mission. In recognition of this philanthropic support, Silver Patrons are close to the mission of the organisation and receive invitations to artist studio visits, a two-day bespoke Frieze VIP programme and our Contemporary Art Society Patrons Annual Acquisitions Dinner, in addition to further benefits.
- Access to a programme of exclusive contemporary art events and visits
- VIP pass and access to our two-day bespoke Patrons’ programme around Frieze, including Director-led tours and visits to private collections and galleries
- Exclusive artist studio visits (recent visits include Vicken Parsons, Liliane Lijn, Christina Mackie, Michael Armitage, Emma Hart and Athena Papadopoulos)
- Invitations to artist-led exhibition walk-throughs & talks
- Invitations to private collection visits (recent visits include the collection of Vanessa Branson)
- Invitations to regional visits (recent visits include a trip to David Shrigley‘s Brighton studio, a tour of Houghton Hall with artist Richard Long, and Somerset & Wiltshire for Hauser & Wirth and a private collection visit)
- Invitation to our Annual Acquisitions Dinner in the Summer
- Invitations to join tailor-made luxury trips abroad to look at contemporary art internationally (recent trips have included Rome & Naples, the Venice Biennale and Beijing & Shanghai)
- VIP passes for international art fairs including 1-54, ARCO, Art Basel, Art Dubai, FIAC, Frieze, and Photo London
- Patrons e-bulletins with all our latest news and developments in the field
- Invitations to fundraising events including the Artist’s Table
- Acknowledgement on our website and benefactor wall
- Access to our library at 59 Central Street
* Silver Patrons may bring a guest to all events
To become a Silver Patron simply enter your name below and click continue to make a secure online payment via PayPal. If you don’t have a PayPal account you will still be able to pay using a credit or debit card. Alternatively please download and return the payment form below:
Alternative Payment Options
If you would prefer to make payment by credit / debit card or BACS without using Pay Pal please contact Ruth Piper, Senior Manager, Patrons & Development, on 020 7017 8413 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to pay by Direct Debit please download the payment form above or email email@example.com to receive a hard copy in the post.
You can also pay by cheque. Please make payable to Contemporary Art Society and post to: Membership, Contemporary Art Society, 59 Central Street, London EC1V 3AF.