International art collector Patrizia Sandretto Re Rebaudengo will be showing a fantastic selection of female arts from her vast collection at Touchstones Rochdale. A must-see, particularly since Caroline Achaintre is showing some of her new paintings in Gallery 1 at the same time.
In Scotland, Jupiter Artland will be showing emerging artist Ollie Dook as he creates his first outdoor work. Focusing on the institution’s landscape, the animals and the parameters that house them, Dook has created a new work depicting the contained boundaries that form our visitor experience.
Around the UK:
- Augustus John: Drawn from Life, Poole Museum, 26 May – 30 September 2018
- In Relation: Nine Couples who Transformed Modern British Art, Royal West of England Academy, Bristol, 16 June – 9 September 2018
- A Slice through the World: Contemporary Artists’ Drawings, Modern Art Oxford, 16 June – 9 September 2018
- Ollie Dook: Of Landscape Immersion, Jupiter Artland, West Lothian, 28 July – 30 September 2018
- Herstory: Women Artists from the Collection of Patrizia Sandretto Re Rebaudengo, Touchstones Rochdale, 28 July – 29 September 2018
- Edwin G. Lucas: An Individual Eye, City Art Centre, Edinburgh, 4 August 2018 – 10 February 2019