This month’s ‘must see’ is Anne Hardy’s installation Falling and Walking (phhhhhhhhhhh phossshhhhh crrhhhhzzz mn huaooogh) at Leeds Art Gallery, originally commissioned by the Contemporary Art Society for Art Night 2017 and now donated by us to Leeds Art Gallery. It’s a magnificent piece, and forms part of their current Sculpture Collections exhibition with the Henry Moore Institute that runs until 20 May.
In London, our December Artist to Watch Paul Maheke is creating an immersive installation at Chisenhale Gallery considering identities outside of identity politics.
Around the UK:
- Anne Hardy, Leeds Art Gallery, 1 March – 20 May 2018
- About Face: The Rugby Collection 2018, Rugby Art Gallery and Museum, 30 March – 16 June 2018
- Paul Feiler: 100 Years, Jerwood Gallery, Hastings, 21 April – 8 July 2018
- ARTIST ROOMS: Gilbert & George, Brighton Museum & Art Gallery, 29 April – 2 September 2018
- ARTIST ROOMS: Music from the Balconies – Ed Ruscha and Los Angeles, Scottish National Gallery of Modern Art, Edinburgh, 29 April 2017 – 29 April 2018