Starting at the Contemporary Art Society, 59 Central Street, London EC1V 3AF, 10.45
The Contemporary Art Society tour (CASt) is London’s first and most popular gallery bus tour, taking place throughout the year and offering an inspirational insight into the city’s most exciting exhibitions. Designed to offer high level access to artists, curators and gallery directors, the breadth of these tours makes them unmissable for collectors, enthusiasts and patrons of the arts.
For the autumn edition of CASt we will travel to east London visiting a selection of galleries, projects and artist-run spaces. The tour will take you into the heart of London’s vibrant East End to explore some of the most interesting spaces in the capital’s creative hub. We will arrange for directors, curators and artists to give introductions at each stop-making this tour unrivalled in the level of exclusive access and insight it offers.
Transport throughout the day and lunch is included in the price of the tour. Itinerary as follows:
- Bedwyr Williams, Writ Stink at Limoncello
- Michael White, Machinery of Violence at Young Team
- Rosana Antolí, Ferran Gisbert, Alan Sastre and Vicky Uslé, Performed Painting at The Ryder
- Jess Fuller, Fairy Smoke at Herald Street
- Michael Krebber at Maureen Paley
- Heman Chong, Overview, Fundamentals, Performance, Transactions at Wilkinson Gallery
- Kathrin Bonnar, Cherelle Sappleton, Matthew Edwards and Patricia Pisanelli, I’m Not Done/2 at Guest Projects
- Nicholas Johnson, Mark Essen, Katrin Hanusch, Leonor Serrano Rivas, Salvatore Arancio and Alexandre Singh, and the soft ground in the garden was also a constellation… at Lychee One
For further information contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 7017 8400.