“Creativity is at the heart of our business, and together Aspen and the Contemporary Art Society articulate mutual ideas of perspective and innovation; of seeing the world and its risks in new ways and responding with new solutions. We rely greatly on the Contemporary Art Society to direct our attention to new opportunities within the contemporary art world and through our long standing relationship we are able to support their significant work with emerging artists and museums across the UK.” – Chris O’Kane, CEO Aspen Insurance
Our creative and consultative approach helps clients to tap into the dynamism of contemporary art and artistic thinking. We design bespoke programmes in response to a range of corporate needs – from hospitality to brand positioning, professional development and public relations.
The services we provide include:
- Curating and managing temporary exhibitions and event programmes
- Actively engaging communities to generate ideas and create discourse
- Designing staff engagement programmes art activities, contemporary art knowledge-building and navigation of the art world
- Developing arts and cultural partnerships
- Devising and coordinating new art prizes and awards
- Chairing art events, forums and committees.